Refunds, Returns, Exchanges & Replacements Policy
- All Tickets purchased from Events N Tickets website are non-refundable, however Events N Tickets will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within 48 hours before the event date.
- Events N Tickets does not offer refunds or exchanges because of a change in your personal circumstances
- Events N Tickets will also offer a full refund without transaction fee of the tickets purchased (within 48 hours before the event) if there is a change of artist/performer for that specific event or if the event is canceled.
- The refund will be done via bank account or PayPal and the refund will go to the original payment type of your account. The funds will be available to you in 3-5 business days thereafter. You can get the contact details of the Event Organizer from eventsntickets.com.au website or the individual events page.
- If an event is canceled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller/Event Organizer, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Neither Events N Tickets nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Events N Tickets will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Events N Tickets may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Events N Tickets may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
NOTE: Events N Tickets.com.au does not take any responsibility for the cancellation or re-scheduling of any events or programs. Any such responsibilities lie only with the Event Organizer and any disputes for any event cancellation or re-scheduling need to be made directly with the Seller/Event Organizers. You can find the contact details of the Event Organizers from the Event Page within Events N Tickets Website.