Events N Tickets.com.au (ABN 48 550 860 418) provides event ticketing solutions and services, both online and manual paper tickets, that includes the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent/representative for the venue, promoters, event organizers or persons responsible for holding the relevant event (the “Seller”). In providing the services, Events N Tickets owns and operates the site www.eventsntickets.com.au.
Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions before purchasing a ticket from Events N Tickets. By purchasing a ticket from Events N Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate to both attendances at events and to the sale of tickets. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Events N Tickets may, at its discretion, vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations made will only apply to the ticket purchased after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller/Event Organizers Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on Events N Tickets’s website and at Events N Tickets’s agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from Events N Tickets website or by contacting the Seller’s authorized representative on request.
General Terms and Conditions
Events N Tickets acts as an agent for the Seller in the sale of partial or all of its tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) Events N Tickets otherwise has no liability to you.
Refunds, Returns, Exchanges & Replacements Policy
- All Tickets purchased from Events N Tickets website are non-refundable, however Events N Tickets will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within 48 hours before the event date.
- Events N Tickets does not offer refunds or exchanges because of a change in your personal circumstances
- Events N Tickets will also offer a full refund of the tickets purchased (within 48 hours before the event) if there is a change of artist/performer for that specific event or if the event is canceled.
- The refund will be done via bank account or PayPal and the refund will go to the original payment type of your account. The funds will be available to you in 3-5 business days thereafter. You can get the contact details of the Event Organizer from eventsntickets.com.au website or the individual events page.
- If an event is canceled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller/Event Organizer, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Neither Events N Tickets nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Events N Tickets will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Events N Tickets may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Events N Tickets may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
NOTE: Events N Tickets.com.au does not take any responsibility for the cancellation or re-scheduling of any events or programs. Any such responsibilities lie only with the Event Organizer and any disputes for any event cancellation or re-scheduling need to be made directly with the Seller/Event Organizers. You can find the contact details of the Event Organizers from the Event Page within Events N Tickets Website.
Variations to Performances or Events
The Seller or Event Organizers reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of Entry to Events
Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
(a) You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
(b) If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
(c) You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
(d) You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and Validity of Tickets
Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Events N Tickets site or other authorized points of sale.
Resale of Tickets & Scalping
Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Events N Tickets and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorized resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be canceled without a refund and the ticket holder may be refused admission. Events N Tickets and/or the Seller will take all reasonable steps to notify you of Events N Tickets intention to cancel the ticket or render it invalid within a reasonable time before canceling it or rendering it invalid.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Collection and Delivery of Tickets
You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimizing ticket scalping, Events N Tickets may change your delivery method to “collect-at-venue” at its discretion.
Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for the collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of Tickets purchased
When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may (or may not) be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets canceled without notice by Events N Tickets at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimize ticket scalping.
While Events N Tickets will take all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Events N Tickets may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Events N Tickets will endeavor to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact www.eventsntickets.com.au or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.